I gave my potted plants a brew of Tea today.
In a Litre jar I added two bags of Green Tea and two bags of Chamomile and filled it with freshly boiled water. I put the lid back on and let it sit for a couple of hours until it had cooled. The lid retains the essential oils that would normally evaporate off.
The Brew contains useful amounts of Nutrients namely Magnesium (green leaves) and Calcium (good soil and plant health) in the Green Tea and Iron (green leaves) Magnesium again and Potassium (flowering/fruiting and plant health) in the Chamomile.
Apart from the Nutrients mentioned above there is also a vast array of micro-nutrients which are essential in smaller doses for good Plant Health in general.
After squeezing the Tea Bags into the Brew I added this to nine litres of water and gave my Pot Plants a drink, a monthly dose of this concoction seems to keep my Patio Plants nice and green and Healthy.
Be Happy,
Barry.
www.organic-vegetable-garden.net
