Why Organics

Why Organics? why bother when you can buy a bag of Chemical Fertiliser, bung a plant in the ground and spray it with any number of Insecticides when the bugs start turning up.

This Organics sounds like a whole lot of hard work, digging compost, spraying all sorts of smelly stuff on a regular basis and pulling weeds out! whats the go there.

Well it was all summed up for me when one of the staff at my work where I grow most of my vege's came up to me and asked what I used to spray the Tomatoes.

She said that her and her Husband have had to pull out their Tomatoes this year because of a Sheild Bug problem that they couldn't get on top of with any sort of spray.

I explained to her that I don't use any Insecticides and the secret to my pest free status was regular foliar feeding with either Seaweed, Fish and or Mollases along with Companion Planting.

 Her next planting is going to be treated the same way!

Be Happy,

Barry