This is a photo of the Full Moon setting this morning in Townsville.
Time to plant the spuds this week, along with some carrots and radish, the waning moon is a good time to plant crops that grow under the ground. This also is a good time for weeding as they will be slow to regrow.
Also sprayed some Cycads today, I collected about a tablespoon of caterpillars last week that have been persistent in one part of the garden, these were then soaked in a cup of water until they went putrid (I'm talking gagging putrid!) and then added to a knapsack sprayer and sprayed on all our Cycads, hopefully this will convince them to settle elsewhere.
Be Happy,
Barry.
Time to plant the spuds this week, along with some carrots and radish, the waning moon is a good time to plant crops that grow under the ground. This also is a good time for weeding as they will be slow to regrow.
Also sprayed some Cycads today, I collected about a tablespoon of caterpillars last week that have been persistent in one part of the garden, these were then soaked in a cup of water until they went putrid (I'm talking gagging putrid!) and then added to a knapsack sprayer and sprayed on all our Cycads, hopefully this will convince them to settle elsewhere.
Be Happy,
Barry.
