I used sowing by Moon Phase with this Corn, Beans and Pumpkin.
They were sown when the moon was in a Fruit- Seed Phase (Aries,Leo,Sagittarius).
This is the first season I religiously used Moon Phases to sow seed, the results here speak for themselves.
At three days they were all up and through the compost, at this rate I will be picking the crop next week!
I have planted Tomatoes, Capsicums and Eggplants during this Phase as well (all plants with seeds in their fruit), these have been inter planted with Marigolds, Parsley and Sage as Good Companions.
I have also planted Lavender and Rosemary in the Garden area to attract bees for Pollination.
Full Moon tonight so will be sowing Spuds, Radish and Carrots this week.
Be Happy,
Barry
They were sown when the moon was in a Fruit- Seed Phase (Aries,Leo,Sagittarius).
This is the first season I religiously used Moon Phases to sow seed, the results here speak for themselves.
At three days they were all up and through the compost, at this rate I will be picking the crop next week!
I have planted Tomatoes, Capsicums and Eggplants during this Phase as well (all plants with seeds in their fruit), these have been inter planted with Marigolds, Parsley and Sage as Good Companions.
I have also planted Lavender and Rosemary in the Garden area to attract bees for Pollination.
Full Moon tonight so will be sowing Spuds, Radish and Carrots this week.
Be Happy,
Barry

