http://www.naturalnews.com/031753_molasses_weeds.html
Attached is an article I have just read about Molasses, it is very interesting.
I use Molasses at the rate of 10 mls per L for pest control on plants and have been using it for a while now for getting rid of ants from pot plants and also pouring it into ants nests for control of the little blighters.
Still don't know how or why it works just that it does!
Be Happy,
Barry
Attached is an article I have just read about Molasses, it is very interesting.
I use Molasses at the rate of 10 mls per L for pest control on plants and have been using it for a while now for getting rid of ants from pot plants and also pouring it into ants nests for control of the little blighters.
Still don't know how or why it works just that it does!
Be Happy,
Barry