Hibiscus Flower
Just thought I would share this, its one of the recently planted Hibiscus plants at the Nursing Home I work at.
As you can see the color is vivid and the flower is about 110mm
across, when they were planted we mixed compost with the soil and a good dose of Chook Manure in the bottom of the planting hole.
There was about 75mm of mulch applied and some liquid fish fertiliser given in the first couple of months.
They never looked back and were flowering in a month.
Hibiscus are another plant that thrives on attention.
Be Happy,
Barry.
Just thought I would share this, its one of the recently planted Hibiscus plants at the Nursing Home I work at.
As you can see the color is vivid and the flower is about 110mm
across, when they were planted we mixed compost with the soil and a good dose of Chook Manure in the bottom of the planting hole.
There was about 75mm of mulch applied and some liquid fish fertiliser given in the first couple of months.
They never looked back and were flowering in a month.
Hibiscus are another plant that thrives on attention.
Be Happy,
Barry.