Fish Fertiliser as a Pest Detterent

If you were only allowed one fertiliser in your garden shed this would be it.

Fish Fertiliser has a well balanced NPK ratio with plenty of trace elements as well. These nutrients are easily absorbed through the leaves of the plant to keep them healthy and strong.

Deep sea Fish Fert is the best because of its oil contents ability to deter Insects. A good quality brew will have up to 10% oil, which leaves a film on the surface of the plant that deters pest from settling. A weekly application at the rate of 1/250 will have a positive effect within a month, I always start from germination and continue on from there, later in the season I will alternate with Seaweed Fert. The oil content also has a similar Insecticide effect to Spraying Oil as in it suffocates smaller insects but much better to start as early as you can so you will not have any Insects to get rid of. In a Commercial Greenhouse Operation where I grew Beans and Tomatoes in the same Greenhouse I only applied one Dipel spray to get rid of a few caterpillars all season. All I did was apply Fish Fert every week.
A word of caution though, this stuff does stink so don;t put it on and then think you can work in the Garden straight away. I found it best to apply it in the evening so it didn't dry to fast as it would in the heat of the day, this also meant that the pong had gone by the next day.
Always put plenty on (the excess fertilises the soil), ensure that both sides of the leaves are covered with the brew and enjoy the start to a Pest free Garden.